TFCU is Hiring
Click Here for Our Current Employment Opportunities!
When Long Islanders work for Teachers Federal Credit Union, they benefit from over a half-century
legacy of professional experience in the financial sector. A wide range of positions are routinely
offered at TFCU, ranging from part-time staffers to executive leadership.
We're looking for the best and brightest Long Islanders to help our member-owned financial institution
grow. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, multiple opportunities for advancement, tuition
reimbursement and much, much more!
About Teachers Federal Credit Union
TFCU has been a leading employer of Long Islanders since 1952.
TFCU is one of the country’s largest credit unions and one of the largest employers on Long Island.
We pride ourselves on providing exemplary member service to our friends and neighbors. If you are someone that thrives in a customer oriented environment, enjoys collaborating in a team atmosphere, is looking for an organization that promotes growth and stability then we invite you to view our current Opportunities, see why you should Work For Us, listen to what our Employees are saying, and see how TFCU Gives Back to our communities.
Why Work For Us?
When Long Islanders work for Teachers Federal Credit Union, they benefit from over a half-century legacy of professional experience in the financial sector. A wide range of positions are routinely offered at TFCU, ranging from part-time staffers to executive leadership. TFCU's benefits include:
- TFCU pays 100% of Vision & Dental Care as well as Major Medical at a shared cost for Full Time Employees.
- Tuition reimbursement for both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- After one year of full time employment staff are eligible for a 1% discount off consumer and home equity loans.
- TFCU offers a match of up to 50% to the first 5% of an employee's contribution to the 401k.
- We are one of the few institutions that offer a defined benefit pension plan.
- TFCU offers post-retirement medical plans, ensuring your golden years are worry-free.
- We pride ourselves on our preference to promote from within.
TFCU's Sunshine Committee helps staffers celebrate life events as well as promoting internal efforts to boost employees' morale. TFCU not only believes that its strength comes from its employees, but actively works to build on that principle.
TFCU's Wellness Committee is committed to promoting employee health and wellness both physically and mentally. Their vision is to provide fun and educational events to encourage a healthy life style to achieve optimal career and personal success.
An AA / EOE Employer
TFCU is an EOE AA M/F/ Vet/Disability, Drug Free Environment.
Teachers Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are a disabled individual or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact us at 631-698-7000 Ext. 6964.