Secured Credit Card
Secured Visa Card
For members who are new to the world of credit or want to start rebuilding a good credit history, a secured card is the perfect choice. A Secured Visa card looks and functions just like a standard Visa card.
Members must have on deposit, in a savings account, an amount equal to or greater than the credit card limit, to serve as security for the card. The money on deposit earns interest, but must remain in the account while you have the card. Eventually, as you build a good credit history, you may want to apply for a standard (unsecured) Visa card.
Credit Card Disclosure
Credit Card Lending Agreement
Earn $5 on your next Visa Billing Statement by signing up for E-Statments
- Simply log into Online Banking
- Click Credit Card Transactions
- Follow the Prompts to Access your Credit Card Account
- Select Services then Statement Delivery
Call us at (631) 698–7000, ext. 6790
Visa credit card programs let you choose the card that's right for you. All Teachers Visa Cards offer:
- No annual fee
- Low rates
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Easy monthly payments
- Download the free CardValet app from the Apple® App Store or Google® Play Store to actively manage your Teachers credit card
To report a lost or stolen credit card call: 1-800-325-3678
All rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
**Cash Limits on all Teachers cards are limited to 20% of the Credit line. To find out your available cash limit you can call Customer Service at 1-855-462-5880 or 1-301-945-3582.