Members have access to best-in-class mobile banking, anywhere and at anytime!
- You can find an ATM or Branch
- Check your account balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds
- Set up balance alerts
Signing up is easy! Download the app for your device, and follow the on-screen prompts to get started.
Have a question? Call us at 631-698-7000.
Scan the following QR code on your Android device:
Scan the following QR code on your iPhone device:
Mobile Banking on your Smart Watch
Members will now be able to access their TFCU accounts via their Apple Watch or Android Wear devices. Quick balances, recent transactions and branch locations are now all available on your wrist.
How to set-up Mobile Banking on your Smart Watch
- Download the latest version of the TFCU Mobile Banking App to your smartphone.
- The TFCU Mobile Banking App should be available with the rest of the apps on your smartwatch. Click on the icon for the TFCU Mobile Banking App.
- Follow the prompts on your watch. You may be asked to log-in to your TFCU Mobile Banking App on your mobile device.
- Return to your Apple Watch/Android Wear after your log-in and press “Refresh”.
- Adjust accounts shown by opening the TFCU Mobile Banking App on your phone and clicking on More ->Settings->Apple Watch/Android Wear->Edit and selecting the accounts you want to appear on your smartwatch.
- Clicking on an account balance will allow you to view recent transactions on that account, while swiping left or right on the account balance screen will allow you to search for nearby TFCU branches.
Digital Wallets Now at TFCU
Use Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay with your TFCU Visa card!
Pay confidently with your TFCU Visa card. Each transaction that occurs through these digital wallets uses a unique, one-time code, token or card number to prevent your account information from being compromised during payment.
Apple Pay Participants Include:
Aeropostale, Baskin Robbins, BJ’s, Bloomingdales, Express, GAP, J. Crew, L.L.Bean, McDonald’s, Sephora, Subway and Wegmans.
For a larger list of merchants that accept Apple Pay, click here.
Google Pay Participants Include:
Dunkin Donuts, Trader Joe’s, Walgreens, Whole Foods, American Eagle Outfitters, Best Buy, Chick-fil-A, Duane Reade, Macy’s, Panera Bread and Stop & Shop.
For a larger list of merchants that accept Google Pay, click here.
Samsung Pay can be used at nearly any terminal as it uses both NFC and MST technology, which allows it to be used at locations that do not have NFC capabilities. It doesn't work everywhere that requires a card, such as older credit or card readers, or some readers that require a chip.
Click here to get started!
TFCU Offers Convenient Mobile Check Deposit
Depositing checks with our mobile app couldn't be easier. Within our latest app, select "Check Deposit," accept the terms and conditions, select the amount that you're depositing, photograph the check, and that's it! Have a question? Call us at 631-698-7000, extension 6780.
- Daily maximum: $5,000
- Weekly maximum: $25,000
- Checks scanned prior to 3:00 p.m. will be credited the next business day
- Checks scanned after 3:00 p.m. will be credited the following business day
- Checks scanned on a Saturday, Sunday or Holiday are considered as being scanned the next business day
- All deposits are accepted pending review
- No fees are associated with mobile deposit
- Members should retain the original check for 2 months
- Items not accepted: on-us checks, third-party checks, and travelers checks. If these items are scanned, they will be rejected during the review process.
- "For Mobile Deposit Only" must appear on the back of the check in the endorsement area. Mobile Check Deposits may be rejected if the endorsement is not detected.
* Standard data rates from your wireless provider apply