Visa Check Card
TFCU's Visa Check Card is free, fast and convenient. Pay right from your checking account anywhere Visa cards are welcome or use it at ATMs worldwide.
Here are some of the advantages of a TFCU Business Check Card:
- They are more convenient to carry than cash.
- You'll receive descriptive record details on your statement.
- They save time at the point of purchase.
- Use it with confidence because with Visa Zero Liability policy,* you're protected if your card is ever lost or stolen.**
- We do the record keeping. Every transaction is detailed on your monthly checking account statement.
- Printed receipts provided with every ATM or merchant transaction.
- No annual fee. No finance charges.
- Overdraft protection available. Separate application required.
- All debit card transactions not authenticated by a PIN or a signature might be processed via a PIN-debit network and not by VISA.
Who do I call if I have a question?
Please contact us at 631-698-7000.
*Covers U.S.-issued cards only. Visa's Zero Liability policy does not apply to commercial card or ATM transactions, or to PIN transactions not processed by Visa. See your Cardholder Agreement for details.
**Cardholders should always regularly check their monthly statements for transaction accuracy. Financial institutions may impose greater liability on the cardholder if the financial institution reasonably determines that the unauthorized transaction was caused by the gross negligence or fraudulent action of the cardholder, which may include his/her delay for an unreasonable time in reporting unauthorized transactions.