Documentation to Submit with a Mortgage Application
Documentation for Home Equity Applications
Borrowers Authorization (PDF Format)
Acknowledgement of Lock-in Options (PDF Format)
Floating Rate Agreement (PDF Format)
- Appraisal Fee (non-refundable) at the time of application.
- Proof of Income:
- Salaried Borrowers - One (1) Year W-2 (RECENT) and
MOST RECENT paystub for EACH applicant.
- Self-Employed Borrowers - Include most recent two year full tax returns with all schedules attached.
- Retirees - Submit Social Security Award Letter,
Pension Award Letter, 1099's or one month Bank Statement verifying Direct Deposit.
- Copy of Deed (Copy of Stock Certificate & Lease
Agreement for Co-op) - REFINANCE ONLY
- Copy of Guarantee Survey - REFINANCE ONLY
- Certificate of Occupancy for all structures and
improvements - REFINANCE ONLY
Complete Cooperative Project Questionnaire Form w/
Financials - for CO-OPs
- For Condos and CO-OPs, a copy of Master/Blanket Insurance
Policy is required. The policy cannot contain Unaffiliated
Condominium Associates or Projects
In addition to the above, PURCHASE Applications MUST include:
- Executed Contract of Sale
- 2 consecutive months bank statements showing funds available
- Copy (front & back) of cancelled Down Payment Check